Our classes are split between Cherwell School south site, Marston Ferry Road, Summertown OX2 6XA and Blackbird Leys Leisure Centre, Pegasus Rd OX4 6JL.
To look for lift-sharing arrangements go to our Facebook group “Cherwell Gymnastics Club Lift Sharing” at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1002648363190504/.
Recreational Term Dates
Dates for Summer term 2019
Tuesday 23 April -Thursday 23rd May
Monday 3 June – Monday 15th July
Please note there are no classes on the Monday bank holidays: 22nd April or 6th May. There is an extra class on 15th July and we will be arranging an extra session at another gym during the term which will be free for Monday gymnasts. This is a complicated term so please do use the calendar function on our home page.
Lead coaches’ phone numbers
These are for emergencies on the day of the class only
- Mondays 07958 200452
- Tuesdays 07791 919535
- Wednesdays 07415 728396
- Thursdays 07415 728396 (till18:30)
Fees & class times
If our fees are not paid promptly on request your child’s place may be offered to a child on our very long waiting list. Please contact us immediately if you have any problems that prevent payment by the deadline; we can accommodate them if reported in good time.
As a community club we ask that you alert us to any issues with your ability to pay. The committee are happy to discuss payment plan options with members.
Payment reductions are available for those on benefits (30% reduction). Please do inquire for further information.
Junior Classes (£75 for the term):
- Tuesday 5.30-6.30pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 5.15pm)
- Wednesdays 5-6pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 4.45pm)
Senior Classes (£95 for the term):
- Monday 5-6.20pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 4.45pm) Max 6 gymnasts
- Tuesday 6.30-7.50pm Cherwell School South Site (set down at 7.50pm)
- Wednesday 6.30-7.50pm Cherwell School South Site (set down at 7.50pm)
- Thursday 4.50-6.10pm Blackbird Leys Leisure Centre (no set up required) Max 16 gymnasts
Development Class (£95 for the term):
- Monday 5-6.15pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 4.45pm)
Squad classes (£115 if coming twice a week and £145 for those coming three times):
- Monday 5-8pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 4.45pm, set down at 7.50pm)
- Wednesday 5.15-7pm Cherwell School South Site (no set up or down required)
- Thursday 4.50-6.50pm Blackbird Leys Leisure Centre (no set up required. Set down at 6.50pm)
All members also pay £10 annual club membership fee in September or on joining the club during the year. However, the way membership of British Gymnastics is set up and paid for has changed; parents now need to enrol and pay directly to BG every October. This new arrangement has been operating since 17 November 2017. Recreational gymnasts normally require Bronze membership.
If you have three or more children at the club the youngest child’s fees are half price; full club and British Gymnastics membership fees are required for all however.
N.B. You need to have signed up for our Newsletter to get fee information and reminders, and all other club communications. This is a condition of membership; if you are not on email other arrangements will be made with you. Please make sure you check your junk/spam folder regularly, as sadly our emails do sometimes end up there. Do set firstname.lastname@example.org to be accepted by your email provider.
How to Pay:
Either – by cheque payable to Cherwell Gymnastics Club (please add your child’s name on the reverse of the cheque)
Or – by Bank transfer with your child’s name as the reference. Please email email@example.com for bank details. These are sent with all fees-related newsletters so do look back at these first.
When you have paid please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.