For the autumn term 2017 our classes will be split between Cherwell School south site, Marston Ferry Road, Summertown OX2 6XA and Blackbird Leys Leisure Centre, Pegasus Rd OX4 6JL.
Our last class at Ashville Way was on Thursday 29 June 2017.
To look for lift-sharing arrangements go to our Facebook group “Cherwell Gymnastics Club Lift Sharing” at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1002648363190504/.
Recreational Term Dates
Here are details of our classes for next term.
All existing club members who have asked for places for September should by now have heard from us whether they have they place they asked for. If you have not had a reply about this please let us know.
11 Sep-19 October and 30 Oct-30 Nov (11 weeks)
Junior Classes (£75 for the term):
- Tuesday 5.30-6.30pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 5.15pm)
- Wednesdays 5-6pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 4.45pm)
Senior Classes (£95 for the term):
- Monday 5-6.20pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 4.45pm) Max 6 gymnasts
- Tuesday 6.30-7.50pm Cherwell School South Site (set down at 7.50pm)
- Wednesday 6.30-7.50pm Cherwell School South Site (set down at 7.50pm)
- Thursday 4.50-6.10pm Blackbird Leys Leisure Centre (no set up required) Max 16 gymnasts
Squad classes (£115 if coming twice a week and £145 for those coming three times):
- Monday 5-8pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 4.45pm, set down at 7.50pm)
- Wednesday 5.15-7pm Cherwell School South Site (no set up or down required)
- Thursday 4.50-6.50pm Blackbird Leys Leisure Centre (no set up required. Set down at 6.50pm)
Lead coaches’ phone numbers
- Mondays 07958 200452
- Tuesdays 07791 919535
- Wednesdays 07415 728396
- Thursdays 07415 728396
All members also pay £10 annual club membership fee in September or on joining the club during the year. British Gymnastics membership and insurance is changing. This will be paid directly by parents, annually in October. More details to follow on how this will work.
If fees are not paid promptly on request your child’s place may be offered to a child on our very long waiting list.
N.B. You need to have signed up for our Newsletter to get fee information and reminders and all other club communications. This is a condition of membership; if you are not on email other arrangements will be made for you. Please make sure you check your junk/spam folder regularly, as sadly our emails do sometimes end up there. Do set firstname.lastname@example.org to be accepted by your email provider.
If you have three or more children at the club the youngest child’s fees are half price; full club membership fee is required for all however.
As a community club we ask that you alert us to any issues with your ability to pay. The committee are happy to discuss payment options with members. Payment reductions are available for those on benefits (30% reduction). Please do inquire for further information.
How to Pay:
Either – by cheque payable to Cherwell Gymnastics Club (please add your child’s name on the reverse of the cheque)
Or – by Bank transfer with your child’s name as the reference. Please email email@example.com for bank details. These are sent with all fees-related newsletters so do look back at these first. When you have paid please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.