From the autumn term 2017 onwards our classes will be split between Cherwell School south site, Marston Ferry Road, Summertown OX2 6XA and Blackbird Leys Leisure Centre, Pegasus Rd OX4 6JL.
To look for lift-sharing arrangements go to our Facebook group “Cherwell Gymnastics Club Lift Sharing” at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1002648363190504/.
Recreational Term Dates
Here are details of our class dates for this term.
Monday 8 January 2018 – Thursday 8th February and Monday 19th February – Thursday 29th March 2018
Please note that there will be no classes on Wednesday 28 March
Junior Classes (£75 for the term):
- Tuesday 5.30-6.30pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 5.15pm)
- Wednesdays 5-6pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 4.45pm)
Senior Classes (£95 for the term):
- Monday 5-6.20pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 4.45pm) Max 6 gymnasts
- Tuesday 6.30-7.50pm Cherwell School South Site (set down at 7.50pm)
- Wednesday 6.30-7.50pm Cherwell School South Site (set down at 7.50pm)
- Thursday 4.50-6.10pm Blackbird Leys Leisure Centre (no set up required) Max 16 gymnasts
Squad classes (£115 if coming twice a week and £145 for those coming three times):
- Monday 5-8pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 4.45pm, set down at 7.50pm)
- Wednesday 5.15-7pm Cherwell School South Site (no set up or down required)
- Thursday 4.50-6.50pm Blackbird Leys Leisure Centre (no set up required. Set down at 6.50pm)
Lead coaches’ phone numbers
- Mondays 07958 200452
- Tuesdays 07791 919535
- Wednesdays 07415 728396
- Thursdays 07415 728396
All members also pay £10 annual club membership fee in September or on joining the club during the year. However, the way membership of British Gymnastics is set up and paid for is changing; parents will enrol and pay directly every October. This new arrangement has now been put in place, and all existing club gymnasts will need to have registered as members with British Gymnastics by 17 November 2017.
If our fees are not paid promptly on request your child’s place may be offered to a child on our very long waiting list.
If you have three or more children at the club the youngest child’s fees are half price; full club and British Gymnastics membership fees are required for all however.
As a community club we ask that you alert us to any issues with your ability to pay. The committee are happy to discuss payment options with members. Payment reductions are available for those on benefits (30% reduction). Please do inquire for further information.
N.B. You need to have signed up for our Newsletter to get fee information and reminders, and all other club communications. This is a condition of membership; if you are not on email other arrangements will be made with you. Please make sure you check your junk/spam folder regularly, as sadly our emails do sometimes end up there. Do set email@example.com to be accepted by your email provider.
How to Pay:
Either – by cheque payable to Cherwell Gymnastics Club (please add your child’s name on the reverse of the cheque)
Or – by Bank transfer with your child’s name as the reference. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bank details. These are sent with all fees-related newsletters so do look back at these first. When you have paid please email email@example.com to let us know.