Our classes are split between Cherwell School south site, Marston Ferry Road, Summertown OX2 6XA and Blackbird Leys Leisure Centre, Pegasus Rd OX4 6JL.
To look for lift-sharing arrangements go to our Facebook group “Cherwell Gymnastics Club Lift Sharing” at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1002648363190504/.
Summer term 2019 has now ended
Autumn term 2019
Monday 16 September – Thursday 24 October
half term break of one week, no classes 28 – 31 October
Monday 4 November – Thursday 5 December
Squad term starts Monday 9 September and ends Monday 9 December
Lead coaches’ phone numbers
These are for emergencies on the day of the class only
- Mondays 07958 200452
- Tuesdays 07791 919535
- Wednesdays 07415 728396
- Thursdays 07415 728396 (till18:30)
Fees & class times
If our fees are not paid promptly on request your child’s place may be offered to a child on our very long waiting list.
Please contact us immediately if you have any problems that prevent payment by the deadline; we can accommodate them so long as they are reported in good time.
As a community club we ask that you alert us to any issues with your ability to pay. The committee are happy to discuss payment plan options with members.
Payment reductions are available for those on benefits (30% reduction). Please do inquire for further information.
Please note that for the September term, the club annual membership fees are also due, and that in October gymnasts’ British Gymnastics memberships are also due for renewal. See below.
Class times and fees Junior Recreational Classes (£75 for the term):
- Tuesday 5.30-6.30pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 5.15pm)
- Wednesdays 5-6pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 4.45pm)
Senior Recreational Classes (£95 for the term):
- Monday 5-6.20pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 4.45pm) Max 6 gymnasts
- Tuesday 6.30-7.50pm Cherwell School South Site (set down at 7.40pm)
- Wednesday 6.30-7.50pm Cherwell School South Site (set down at 7.40pm)
- Thursday 4.50-6.10pm Blackbird Leys Leisure Centre (no set up required) Max 16 gymnasts
Development Class (£95 for the term):
- Monday 5-6.15pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 4.45pm)
Squad classes (£115 if coming twice a week and £145 for those coming three times):
- Monday 5-8pm Cherwell School South Site (set up from 4.45pm, set down at 7.50pm)
- Wednesday 5.15-7pm Cherwell School South Site (no set up or down required)
- Thursday 4.50-6.50pm Blackbird Leys Leisure Centre (no set up required. Set down at 6.50pm)
All members pay £10 annual club membership fee in September or on joining the club during the year. However your child’s membership of British Gymnastics needs to be set up with BG, and paid directly to them, renewable every October. This arrangement has been operating since 17 November 2017. Recreational gymnasts normally require Bronze membership.
If you have three or more children at the club the youngest child’s term fees are half price; full Club and British Gymnastics membership fees are required for all however.
N.B. You need to have signed up for our Newsletter to get fee information and reminders, and all other club communications. This is a condition of membership; if you are not on email other arrangements will be made with you. Please make sure you check your junk/spam folder regularly, as sadly our emails do sometimes end up there. Do set email@example.com to be accepted by your email provider.
How to Pay:
Either – by cheque payable to Cherwell Gymnastics Club (please add your child’s name on the reverse of the cheque)
Or – by Bank transfer with your child’s name as the reference. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bank details. These are sent with all fees-related newsletters so do look back at these first.
When you have paid please email email@example.com to let us know.